Extended Warranty and Service Contract Innovations Summit to showcase latest developments and new speakers from all major industries this Fall.
Add-on Customer Engagement Forum to feature products, pricing, and analytics innovations.
Nashville, TN - Nashville, TN - Strategic Solutions Network (SSN) today launched the 8th Annual Extended Warranty and Service Contract Innovations Summit, to be held September 13-15, 2017, at the Renaissance Hotel in Nashville, TN. This highly acclaimed event features 20+ speakers from top companies in diverse industries. These thought leaders will unveil key innovations driving extended warranties and service contracts. The event will highlight unique presentations from Sears, General Motors, Microsoft, Fiat Chrysler, Square Trade, ICON and the SCIC, Bankers Warranty Group, EFG Companies among many other leaders and solutions providers. This uniquely rich program will reveal how to:
- Build an innovative culture, and examine real examples of what works in warranties and service contracts.
- Get the inside scoop on the state of the industry, and discover hidden growth opportunities.
- Leverage extended warranty programs to meet the unique needs of commercial customers.
- Increase customer loyalty and reduce churn.
- Effectively address the different needs of boomers, Gen X and millennials.
- Ensure legal & regulatory compliance.
- Identify, mine, capture and harness the power of "Big Data".
- Navigate global markets and service diverse international opportunities.
For the first time the event will hold an exclusive add-on forum which will specifically address customer engagement through new technologies, sales techniques, service centers, and social media. This powerful forum also provides a unique opportunity to harness retail statistics to increase the bottom line, use multi-channel selling, gain insight on product pricing strategies and utilize extended warranties as a means to develop business.
About Strategic Solutions Network: Strategic Solutions Network (SSN) helps decision-makers from leading companies find, engage, and share strategies and knowledge with their peers on a continuous and seamless year-round basis. SSN hosts dozens of innovative conferences, online communities, and webinars in the areas of healthcare, technology, and finance. For more information please contact Aron Barkan at 561.674.0082 or firstname.lastname@example.org.